
Corey's study area...more like disaster area

Celebrating after finals...playing video games

Corey walking at graduation

Good job Corey!

So happy to be done!

Corey's parents

My parents

Celebrating at Viva Michoacan

I loved the fresh guacamole maker

The whole family

Corey outside with his graduation balloons

Walking around the Bellagio

Corey at Bellagio

The 2nd graduation...Corey is there somewhere

UNLV law school graduate!!!

So proud of you Corey!
We honestly thought that this day would never come. Three years of torture were all worth it. Good job Corey!!
6 comments:
what is with the 2 graduations?
also ... that should be tyler and i playing video games with you!!
anyways..:) congrats! 1 more week and we will be right there with you!
Congrats on graduating! The real party will be next weekend... when we are back in town playin' BANG! and the Bean game.
Yeah! Felicitaciones Corey!
That really is SOOOO exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!
YEAAAHHH!!!! CONGRATS!! I wish we were both done. Rude. ;)
Post a Comment