Sunday, April 4, 2010

Encore!!

Inside the room of the Encore celebrating 5 years of marriage!
View of the Strip

The Encore

Corey outside of the Wynn

In the hallway of Encore

32nd floor view


The bathroom





Ciara trying to overcome her fear of heights




The Encore was amazing. We felt like tourists but it was so much fun. I can't believe we have been married for 5 years. Time flies when your having fun!!













6 comments:

Larsen Family said...

that looks like a lot of fun. congrats on 5 years! may you have many more fun years together!

aubri said...

How fun! I can't believe it's been 5 years already! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!!

HG said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun way to celebrate it!

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Happy Anniversary!! So we owe you guys a dinner at the Rincon. I'll be giving you a call.

The Crandall Family said...

Fancy!!! happpy 5th!! We need to see you guys soon, we are coming down in June, can we get together??

kortni seegmiller said...

Wow, that does look really fancy :) Fun fun. Why didn't you tell me about that when we talked on the phone and I said "What are you up to???" :)