Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy 4th and Broken Bones!!






I wanted to blog about our fun 4th of July weekend before I forget. We went with some friends to their parents lake house out at Lake Tenkiller. We had so much fun wake boarding, tubing, eating and watching fireworks. It was such a nice weekend. On Saturday while I was tubing, my thumb got jammed into the handle bar on the tube and it ended up breaking my bone. I didn't think it was broken when it happened, but as the swelling kept coming and the pain was intensifying, I knew something was wrong. Corey made a doctor's appointment for me on Tuesday and sure enough the bone was broken and the ligament sprained. The doctor put a cast on my arm for 2 weeks. Of course it is the most humid time in Oklahoma right now, so having a cast on is not fun. Luckily I didn't need surgery, but my thumb is still killing me! The next two weeks are going to be sooooo long! Thank you Corey for making me go to the doctor or else I wouldn't have gone!!

No comments: