








So, I feel kind of dumb writing this blog about me, but since my husband is in Vegas for three weeks without me, I really have nothing better to do. He went to Vegas to do an internship for school. It stinks not having him around and plus I have to sleep with most of the lights on in the house every night. It's weird to be by yourself home alone...I'm a wimp. Well, today is my 23rd birthday...man I'm getting old. It's weird to think I am 23! I have had a great day so far. I got fun packages in the mail from those who live so far away! Thank ya'll for the fun gifts. Corey and I celebrated my b-day on Tues. and we just went out to eat in Bricktown (yes downtown is all brick buildings) at my favorite Mexican restaurant, Chelino's. Then we just walked around. It was fun and nice to spend one last night with him before he went to Vegas. Here are some pictures from the day. I included a picture of the birthday cake Corey made me. Also, I love the picture of Corey by the most random statue I have EVER seen! Enjoy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment