Corey is going to be receiving his LLM (Legal Master's Degree in Tax Law) from the University of San Diego. The program is from August to May. We are so excited. We like visitors, so come down and visit us!
I'm SO excited for you guys!!! I just talked to Becca on thursday and asked how you were doing and she said you were moving. There couldn't be a better place to move! We will be down there the end of August and I can't wait!
We are now back in Henderson. Corey completed his LLM in tax in San Diego. Corey and Ciara are both busy working full time. We got married on April 8, 2005 and love married life. A few things we love (in no particular order) are UNLV Basketball, the Beach, College Football, Mexico, LOST, Boogey Boarding, Law and Order, Live Music, Pinochle, Fishing, and Vacations!!! We made this blog for friends and family!
5 comments:
WHAT?! AHH! Then we totally need to get together like PRONTO!!!!
I'm SO excited for you guys!!! I just talked to Becca on thursday and asked how you were doing and she said you were moving. There couldn't be a better place to move! We will be down there the end of August and I can't wait!
Aubri- We need to definitely hang out ASAP!!
Sarah- you will have to stop by and say hi to us when you are down in san diego!
Good luck you guys! Post pictures!
Post a Comment