Friday, November 7, 2008

Not Such a Bad Week After All

I knew Obama couldn't ruin my whole week...Go Utes!!! (This is for you Dad)



5 comments:

HG said...

Hey, we need to talk some time and catch up.

Matthew said...

I am glad that Utah won last night. Now when BYU beats them, it will be all the more sweet ;)

Larsen Family said...

that's awesome. the BYU/Utah will be fun this year. I am bummed we can't watch it together again. Last year was fun!

Fletch said...

Yeah, I remember one Utah game when the Utes came back to score and win and my dad jumped up to cheer and his head smacked the light fixture and shattered the glass all over the place.

I hope this was one of those games for you.

Good times.

The Crandall Family said...

Corey, UTES suck!!!! But, it is a good thing that they beat TCU, now when BYU beats them at the end of the month, BYU will be going to a BCS game and the UTES can go to the Las Vegas Bowl.