Wednesday, August 6, 2008
OKC...Vegas...Salt Lake...Vegas...OKC...Vegas!!!!
Yes, just like the name of this post I am going to be in all those places within one weeks time. Our lives have been a crazy blur this past month and it has only been getting crazier the last few days. My Grandpa passed away on Monday (love you and miss you G-pa), so now I am in Vegas with Corey. Corey is going back to OKC on Sat and I am heading up to Utah for the funeral. Corey has to go home to pack up the entire house. After Utah, I am going back to Vegas and then flying back to OKC. Then we turn around the very next day to drive across the western half of the United States back to Vegas. Wow, that is confusing. I can't wait till we are settled somewhere for good. This week is super crazy and I can't even begin to think about how our place isn't packed up right now at all and we are moving in less than a week. I'll put up some pictures later after all the craziness settles and we are back to our normal lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment