Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Little Catch Up!!

It has been too long since I last posted something. We have been pretty busy around here, so I guess I need to play catch up. A lot has happened since we went to Dallas over a month ago. I quit my job at the end of April. I am a much happier person now! I went home to Vegas for a week and a half at the beginning of May to spend some time with my family. It was a lot of fun. It was nice to get out of town. I left my poor husband behind so that he could take his finals. He has been suffering through finals for about two weeks now. His last one is this Friday and then FREEDOM!! One year of school down, only two more to go! We are leaving for California this weekend to go to a wedding and I will post pictures when we get back. Also, I am going to girl's camp in my ward with the young women in a couple of weeks. Anyways, here are some pictures of me in Vegas. Most of the pictures are at the Bellagio when we went to see the Gardens. There is also pictures of the crazy cat and the new dog, Fenway.

No comments: