Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What Were We Thinking??


On Saturday we bought the game Rock Band. While we do agree it was probably the best purchase that we have made in a long time, we have to ask ourselves what were we thinking!?!? For someone who is in their first year of law school and needs to study an average of 10+ hours a day, this was probably not the smartest purchase. Good thing I'm not in law school and only my poor husband is because I can enjoy this game whenever I want. This is the most addicting game ever. Once you think you are done you always want to play just one more song. After playing all weekend we can officially almost play the drums and guitar on hard. I usually don't sing because it would be torture to anyone listening. I have belted out the words to "Hit me with your best shot" when noone was around though. Anyone who is thinking about getting this game it is soooo worth it.

No comments: