






Well, we wanted to try a blog so people can really see how boring law school lives are. Hopefully people will enjoy it. We recently just went home to Las Vegas for Christmas and it was really fun. It was fun to see family and friends. We did so much stuff while we were there. We ate out alot, went shopping, went to the show Mystere, and just hung out with family and friends. Corey was so excited because he got an XBOX 360 and he was totally suprised. Probably one of my favorite presents was our OU blanket that my mom made us. I love OU football so I thought it was pretty cool. We got back the day before New Year's Eve and we went to downtown Oklahoma City to ring in the New Year. It was freezing cold outside, but fun to ring in 2008. I just wanted to post some pictures from our trip home to Las Vegas!! I also put a picture of Stockton my family's dog who is getting put down today. We will miss him!

No comments:
Post a Comment